Committed to Customer Service
Hyde’s embedded culture of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction allows us to deliver excellent levels of service.
Hyde's Aero Products Division operates a 24/7 urgent support team to support customers with AOG, UOR or other urgent requirements. We also ensure we assign a dedicated account management to every customer.
For the past two years, Hyde Aero Products Division have been proud beneficiaries of the Sharing in Growth programme. This is a 6 year $6 million business intervention programme supporting reduced lead times, industry leading delivery schedule adherence and our right first-time approach.
Philosophies, Tools & Initiatives
We have managed to improve our service using a range of tools, some of which commercially available, and some which have been developed in-house.
- SAP (ERP & MRP) Complete end-to-end business management system
- FORCAM Working in harmony with our other internal systems, we can monitor all data from our machines and facilities in a central interface.
- Lean Six-Sigma Collaborative Improvement
- Discus An advanced system for managing FAIRs
- NCR Manager Non-conformance monitoring
- Value Chain ADS NATEP funded project to improve cross capability collaboration and streamline NPI