Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge, with a forward thinking organisation within the high tech engineering sector? The Hyde Group are established industry experts and due to growth, have a vacancy for a Mechanical Fitters working in our clean room assembly facility in Hyde.
We have successfully supplied to the scientific industry for over 40 years. We are currently on track to achieve our strong growth plans and we pride ourselves on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight our customers
About the opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with a strong set of core values in a friendly supportive environment. We have a strong focus on developing our people with the potential to further your career. Our salaries are competitive and we have purpose built sites that offer free car parking.
As a mechanical fitter, you’ll be working out of our clean room facility, and be involved with the assembly of our core product. You’ll perform all assembly operations in line with our processes and procedures and have a keen eye for detail.
Naturally, you’ll adhere to all the clean room procedures and have a huge part to play in ensuring we offer a quality product to our customers by ensuring your supervisor is informed of any discrepancies/non conformities.
- Time served mechanical fitter with a sold mechanical engineering background
- Completed a city and guilds qualification or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and work instructions
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Clean room assembly experience would be beneficial
- Understanding of medical/scientific assembly