Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge, with a forward thinking organisation within the high tech engineering sector? The Hyde Group are established Industry experts within Aerospace Engineering and have a new vacancy for a Quality Manager, working at our Stoneswood site in Dukinfield.
We have successfully supplied to the Aerospace industry for over 40 years. We are currently on track to achieve our strong growth plans and we pride ourselves on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight our customers
About the opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with a strong set of core values in a friendly supportive environment. We have a strong focus on developing our people with the potential to further your career. Our salaries are competitive and we offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. We alsohave purpose built sites that offer free car parking.
This exciting role would involve you taking accountability for the internal quality control function and managing the day-to-day quality activities at this site. As a Quality manager, you’ll ensure that there is an effective plan in place to meet the sites Quality targets. You will use your experience to support our continuous improvement program and take an active role in all relevant quality improvement activities.
Naturally, you will take the lead in dealing with non-conformance, providing constructive feedback and play an active role in supporting New Product Introduction to ensure that all QA standards are in place.
- A proven track record as a Quality Engineer within the Aerospace Industry
- Understanding of AS9100 and FAIRS process
- Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques
- Ability to read and interpret 2D and 3D drawings
- Working knowledge of SPC, FMEA’s, MSA (Gauge R & R)
- Ensuring business compliance to regulatory approvals.
- Experience of managing people/small team
- Good understanding of CNC machining techniques
- Lean manufacturing training/experience including green belt
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- CMM and PC-Dmis
- Control Plans