Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge, with a forward thinking organisation within the high tech engineering sector? The Hyde group are established Industry experts within Aerospace/scientific Engineering and have a new vacancy for a Sales Manager, working at our busy manufacturing site in Hyde.
If you are keen to work for a company with ambitious growth plans who prides itself on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight its customers, then we want to hear from you:
As a Sales Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in the growth of the company by seeking out new business opportunities and ensuring that there is a pipeline to deliver the required growth.
You’ll be responsible for introducing our services and mechanical engineering solutions to perspective new customers and carry out customer visits using different types of media and material.
You’ll liaise with the senior management team and use your experience to support with preparing bids for quotation. You will also build strong relationships with existing customers to develop further business opportunities.
- Business Development Skills within a manufacturing environment
- Sales background within an engineering/manufacturing environment either as a sales manager or sales engineer
- Relationship management experience within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Proven track record of delivering sales targets
- As the role involves customer visits, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence.
- Technical knowledge of the medical/scientific industry
- Technical knowledge of precision engineering and clean room manufacturing
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply for this role through the careers page, quoting the job title in the subject header and attaching your CV.