A position has become available for a commercial assistant one of our busy Aerospace sites in Stalybridge for the Hyde Group.
The Hyde Group are a leading engineering service provider who has successfully supplied to the Aerospace Industry for over 40 years.
If you are keen to work for a company with ambitious growth plans who prides itself on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight its customers, then we want to hear from you:
As a Commercial Assistant, you’ll be expected to fulfil the following requirements:
- Assist sales with the preparation of quotes
- Daily pricing of jobs
- Provide financial assistance to the Managing Director
- Send price query sheets to internal customers
- Debtors control
- Self-Billing queries
- Management of keys process
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Organised and methodical approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Experience of preparing quotes and pricing of jobs
· Some knowledge of surface treatment/aerospace industry would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
This is a permanent position that offers competitive rate of pay, full training, the opportunity for career progression and free parking.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply for this role through the careers page, quoting the job title in the subject header and attaching your CV