There is an opportunity for a First Article Inspector at one of our busy Aerospace sites in Dukinfield for the Hyde Group.
The Hyde Group are a leading engineering service provider who has successfully supplied to the Aerospace Industry for over 40 years.
If you are keen to work for a company with ambitious growth plans who prides itself on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight its customers, then we want to hear from you:
As a First Article Inspector, you’ll be expected to fulfil the following requirements:
- To compile First Article Inspection Reports and ensure they comply to the AS9100 standard
- To ensure that issues around non conformance, quality and delivery are dealt with and take preventative action.
- To play a part in projects concerning the FAIR process
- Aerospace experience and conversant with the AS9100/AS9102 standards
- Understanding First Article Requirements
- Attention to detail in all areas of inspection
- Experience of sheet metal/fabricated parts
- Experience of creating/reviewing high volumes of First Article Inspection Reports
- Ability to read and interpret inspection plans
- Familiar with visual FAIRS/discus technology
- Familiar with PPAP process/FAIRS stage 2
- An understanding of the different processes customers receive FAIRS (e.g. customer portal)
- An understanding of MBD submissions
- Ability to confidently monitor KPI performance
- Experience of FAIR planning/NPI integration
- Knowledge of SAP
- Compiling/approving FAIRS
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft office/IT skills
- Team Player
This is a permanent position that offers competitive rate of pay, full training, the opportunity for career progression and free parking.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply for this role through the careers page, quoting the job title in the subject header and attaching your CV.