Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge, with a forward thinking organisation within the high-tech engineering sector? The Hyde Group established industry experts within Aerospace Engineering and have a new vacancy for a Senior Project Manager, working at our busy site in Dukinfield.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with a strong set of core values in a friendly supportive environment. We have a strong focus on developing our people with the potential to further your career and with this role there are many progression opportunities. Our salaries are competitive and we offer 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays. We have purpose-built sites that offer free car parking.
This is a critical leadership role to ensure first-class customer- focused Project Management of accounts via empowered and engaged team.
The main Responsibilities will include:
· Management of sub-projects team:
Ø Resource levels
Ø Skills profile
· Manage the relationship with customer(s). Target to delight
· Manage the supply chain à Internal & External
· Resolve issues and escalations between Hyde and customer
· Provide strategic input on behalf of accounts in scope
· Orderbook management to expected standard
· Contract Review to expected standard
· Driving of PM best practice, using formalised Hyde tools, processes and documents
· On the back of sustained positive performance, seek and secure further work packages
Key Skills & Experience:
· Leadership & Management
· Project Management
· Stakeholder Management
· Commercial Awareness
· Contract Management
· Engineering background
· Industrial experience (Aero)
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply for this role through the careers page, quoting the job title in the subject header and attaching your CV.