Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge, with a forward thinking organisation within the high-tech engineering sector? The Hyde Group are established Industry experts within Aerospace Engineering and have a new vacancy for an Accounts Assistant, working at our Head Office in Stalybridge.
We have successfully supplied to the Aerospace industry for over 40 years. We are currently on track to achieve our strong growth plans and we pride ourselves on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight our customers. The Accounts team, are responsible for ensuring all our group companies receive up to date and accurate financial reporting information, and are directly accountable to the Main Board of Directors.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with a strong set of core values in a friendly supportive environment. We have a strong focus on developing our people with the potential to further your career. We offer 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays and we have purpose built sites that offer free car parking. The salary for the position is dependent on experience.
Working closely with the accountants and assisting them with various accounting duties.
· Statement reconciliations
· Posting journals – e.g. petty cash and wages
· Nominal Analysis
· Vat returns
· Preparing management information
· Distribution of management information
· Filing – maintain manual filing system
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
· Basic experience in an accounts/ office environment
· Must be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
· Strong attention to detail
· SAP experience but this isn’t essential, as we’ll give full training to the right person
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply for this role through the careers page, quoting the job title in the subject header and attaching your CV.