Are you looking for a fresh challenge, with a forward thinking organisation within the high tech engineering sector? The Hyde Group are established Industry experts within Aerospace Engineering and have a new vacancy for a Masker/Masking Inspector, working at our surface treatment site in Stalybridge.
We have successfully supplied to the Aerospace industry for over 40 years. We are currently on track to achieve our strong growth plans and we pride ourselves on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight our customers
About the opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with a strong set of core values in a friendly supportive environment. We have a strong focus on developing our people with the potential to further your career. Our salaries are competitive and we have purpose built sites that offer free car parking. We also offer 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
Part of your role will require you to mask parts before and during treatments. As well as masking parts, this role will also include inspecting masked parts that have been masked by other operators. The ability to be able to read technical drawings is desired, however internal training can be provided.
Ideally you will have:
· A proven track record of working within a busy production environment
· The ability to read and interpret aerospace drawings
· Familiarity with using and understanding technique sheets
· Ability to complete paperwork as and when required in a timely and professional manner
· Knowledge and ability of using masking hardware
· Proactive approach of ensuring masking media is prepared ahead of parts entering the section
· Basic understanding of computers
· Strong team player
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply for this role through the careers page, quoting the job title in the subject header and attaching your CV