With a diverse fabrication capability, Hyde Details can fabricate components ranging from small sheet metal parts to highly complexity welded structures.
Our comprehensive welding facilities that have the capability to weld numerous metals including stainless and carbon steel, aluminium and titanium. We also ensure that welding is closely monitored with radiography inspection and NDT. (NADCAP Merit Status)
Hyde Welding Academy
Hyde is currently working in partnership with local colleges to help provide workplace training for students.
Partner college identifies potential candidates and the candidate progresses to join the Hyde Welding Academy. A workplace mentor is assigned and provides practical workplace training and guidance. The candidate gets the opportunity to practice techniques across a range of welding applications. Once test pieces are approved and up to the set standards then the candidate becomes a qualified welder.
- Routers (Omega and Techno 38) ATOM 3618 commission Dec 16/Jan 17
- Turret Punch Amada Turret Punch
- Rubber Press John Shaw
- Press Brake 4 Amada Press Brakes
- Drop Hammer Forming 3 Drop Hammers
- Dual Form
- Heat Treatment including salt bath. 1 large Precip Oven (2100 x 2100 x 1600mm) 3 Air Furnaces (Annealing / Sol Treat / Precip)
- Mechanical Testing 2 Zwick Tensile Testing Machines, 2 Autosigma 3000 Conductivity Testers, Wilson Rockwell Hardness Tester, Webster Handheld Hardness Tester.
- Bench Work Various auxiliary equipment – Deburring Rumbler/Band Saws/Drill Presses/CNC Cut-Off Wheel
Fabrication & Welding Capabilities
- Tig Welding Aluminium / Steels / Titanium - Miller Synchrowave Welding Plants x 14
- Resistance Welding Spot Weld x2, Seam Weld x1 Sciaky
- CNC Pipe Bending Langbow
- Penetrant Flaw Detection 2 PFD lines max component length of 2000mm
- X-Ray Inspection 2 X-Ray Inspection Sets
- Pressure Testing Water
- Pickling Line New Alkaline/Aqueous Degreasing Tank (1000L) commissioning Jan/Feb 2017
- Bench Work
- Pneumatic Pipe Bending