Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge, with a forward thinking organisation within the high tech engineering sector? The Hyde Group are established Industry experts within Aerospace Engineering and have a new vacancy for a Project Co-ordinator working out of our Dukinfield (Cheshire) site.
We have successfully supplied to the Aerospace industry for over 40 years. We are currently on track to achieve our strong growth plans and we pride ourselves on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight our customers.
About the opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with a strong set of core values in a friendly supportive environment. We have a strong focus on developing our people with the potential to further your career. Our salaries are competitive and we offer 25 days holidays plus bank holidays. We have purpose built sites that offer free car parking. The salary for the position is negotiable and dependant on experience.
This exciting role would involve you providing administrative support to one of our project teams. You will play a key role in ensuring that we provide a quality product to our customer and make on time delivery
You will be a customer focused individual with strong communication skills.
· Raising orders, Goods receiving, DATA collection, SAP updates. Publishing KPIs
· Controlling AGS stock and kitting of job packs to achieve start right of production
· Using our SAP system publishing daily start right results, supplier delivery results and our own Customer delivery results.
· Collecting DATA transferring into weekly / monthly KPI’s, publishing to SQCD boards and management.
Ideally, you will have:
· Ability to read Customer drawing and processes.
· SAP Experience
· Strong administration skills, ideally used in a manufacturing/production setting
· Microsoft excel and Projects knowledge will be an advantage
· Good telephone skills.