Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge, with a forward thinking organisation within the high tech engineering sector? The Hyde Group are established Industry experts within Aerospace Engineering and have a new vacancy for a TIG Welder, working out of our Dukinfield (Cheshire) site.
We have successfully supplied to the Aerospace industry for over 40 years. . We are currently on track to achieve our strong growth plans and we pride ourselves on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight our customers
About the opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with a strong set of core values in a friendly supportive environment. We have a strong focus on developing our people with the potential to further your career. Our salaries are competitive and we have purpose built sites that offer free car parking.
As a TIG Welder, you’d be tacking up and welding components using Tungsten Inert Gas processes (TIG) using Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Titanium. These parts would need to be welded to Aircraft standards and specifications.
- · Previous experience of TIG Welding
- Experience of working with aluminum, stainless steel and titanium
- · Ability to read engineering drawings
- · Ability to work as part of a team and using own initiative
· It would be ideal if you have worked in the Aerospace industry however, this is not essential, as full training will be given.