Are you looking for a fresh challenge, with a forward thinking organisation within the high tech engineering sector? The Hyde Group are established Industry experts within Aerospace Engineering and have a new vacancy for a Technical Administrator/Expeditor working at our Surface Treatment site in Stalybridge.
We have successfully supplied to the Aerospace industry for over 40 years. We are currently on track to achieve our strong growth plans and we pride ourselves on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight our customers
About the opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with a strong set of core values in a friendly supportive environment. We have a strong focus on developing our people with the potential to further your career. The salary for this role is competitive and we offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. We also have purpose built sites that offer free car parking.
As a Technical Administrator/Expeditor, you will be working within a production/operational role and be responsible for completing the paperwork for First Article Inspection (FAIRS). You will also be responsible for expediting work through the shop floor, making sure they are delivered to the customer on time, keeping the customer informed of delivery schedule adherence.
You will also be responsible for processing sales order and supporting stores with booking goods inwards.
Naturally, you will be a strong administrator and support with all general admin tasks when needed.
- Numerate with strong IT skills( ideally excel)
- Previous office experience
- Comfortable working with high volumes of data in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- SAP experience would be ideal but not essential as full training will be given
- Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment
- · Previous experience in an expediting role